Monday 6 June 2011

Peter Doherty: Message From Peter Doherty

Writtler (and Peter Doherty's manager) babybear  writtled
After a VERY frustrating week due to limited telephone priveleges I'm happy to say I've had a few good chats with Peter over the past couple of days.
He's asked me to thank everyone who e mailed in a message of support and that they cheered him up in a few dark moments.
He sounds well and as happy as is possible under the circumstances.
Thought I'd let you folks know.
Writtler babybear also writtled
I hope to have some more news / messages very soon as it seems that communications have settled down now.
Feel free to send any other messages of support to lazyeyesolutions@hotmail.com and I'll send them all on as per ....
Get the Writtler's Feedback.



20426182-13962303
20426209-13962323
Visit French Dog Clothing