Friday 23 December 2011

Peter Doherty: Le Tigre Videos



Peter Doherty played Le Tigre on the 17th December 2011.

Writtler    writtled

Paralizine wrote:
lu. wrote:
Yeah, I was there, a real mess..
Awful venue, awful people, we waited about 3h outside, owners decided who would be able to came in
He arrived around 2 am, seemed in a very bad mood, then started with a new song. About 20mn later, audience just pissed him off by making noise and all, he threw his beer on our face. Last song was Can't stand me now, around 2.30. At the end he broke his guitar in the disco ball and threw it in the audience. That's it.
Looks like he hates this place and those people, that I obviously understand, so wtf was he doing there, again ?


Same thing. I won't go to this place ever again seriously. We were fucking freezing outside for 2 hours because we weren't good looking enough to go in but we were probably the only one who really wanted to see Peter. Anyway, it was the first time for me so I'm still really happy, also we get to talk to him a bit when he left so yeah :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUIDPKFJ ... creen&NR=1
Delivery + Can't Stand Me Now + the guitar (btw, it hit my arm and I still have a mark haha)

Very classy... :s It looks very dangerous, you are lucky for getting away with a mark!

A few photos here btw-
http://fabiocabana.blogspot.com/2011/12 ... peter.html

Get the Writtler's feedback.


20939156-1432140620617301-14093915
Visit French Dog Clothing