Wednesday 6 March 2013

Carl Barât : Shepherd's Bush Empire March 17th 2013


From The Libertines facebook
Hello All

So as you may know I am heading to Tokyo in May to play Tokyo Rocks with the wonderful My Bloody Valentine and blur not to mention a whole host of exciting Japanese local talent including this chap http://www.illion-web.com/videos/ To launch this festival both Tokyo Rocks and the club This Feeling are putting on a do at the Shepherds Bush Empire on the 17th of March (like 2 weeks time) The Rifles and Dexters and the aforementioned illion are also on the bill and tickets for the whole thing are ten quid in advance from www.thisfeeling.co.uk (On sale Tomorrow) I am gonna round up some of the old gang and play a 30 min full band set, maybe more if your lucky.

I will also give away 25 pairs of tickets to my facebook chums so email me at carlcompemail@gmail.com and someone will let you know if you have won tickets

Please make sure your old enough and that you can actually really come before you enter as it takes away a space from someone else if you live in Brazil and you think your Dad might lend you the airfare and then doesn't........

This will be the only time I will appear in the UK prior to my second album dropping hopefully in November sort of time

Over and out

Carl xx
The tour dates page has been updated.

Get the Writtlers' feedback.


Visit French Dog Design Your Own Shop
Visit French Dog Clothing Shop