Tuesday 20 August 2013

Carl Barât : My dearest friends on Facebook...


From Carl Barat Facebook:-
My dearest friends on Facebook

Thought I'd drop you a line as it's been a while. I've been working on this new album, you see. For the last month, when not touring, I've worked every hour god sent, in the dust bowl of the San Fernando valley with the excellent Mr Joby Ford (of 'Bronx' and 'Mariachi el Bronx' notoriety) on my new album, with which I am so far, delighted. It would seem that my relationship with my guitar is all patched up and further reinforced like what tends to happen with broken bones. 

I am currently listening to mixes and becoming increasingly excited about this one...

Apart from a couple of nights on the town and a nasty incident with some bedbugs I didn't leave the studio, but we had a couple of friends drop by to play some things, including Mr Andrew Wyatt and Fredo from Beastie Boys. I'm getting artwork together as we speak and finalising this and that. More than glad to be home tho.

See you all very soon indeed and I hope this finds you well. Don't leave it so long next time. Carl

Get the Writtler's feedback.



Visit French Dog Clothing Shop