Friday 13 September 2013

Babyshambles : Brixton Jamm Videos




Babyshambles played the Brixton Jamm on the 3rd September 2013.
These videos have been added to the French Dog Blues YouTune Channel.


Writtler writtled
I haven't been to a gig in about 18 months. Thought I would head along to jamm and catch the shambles.
Wow- what a gig it was. One of the best pete gigs I have ever seen. I got bored of seeing him as the set list got repetitive and boring. However last night I think they played about 11 new tracks from the album as well as 8 dead boys, some more of the DIA stuff and most importantly one of my favourite tracks Gang of Gin.
Didn't manage to get any videos but hopefully somebody did. Anyone going to the academy will hopefully be in for quite a show.
How good is minefield? Sounds amazing live also. Still not convinced on the penguin song.
Hope all you writtlers are well.
CH


Get the Writtler's feedback.


Visit French Dog Clothing Shop
Free Delivery on 2 or more products
Voucher Code: AUTUMN2013
Valid 10th September - 17th September 2013