Friday 23 September 2011

Peter Doherty: Glasgow, Barrowlands



Peter Doherty played Glasgow, Barrowlands on the 17th September 2011.

Writtler Steph writtled
A great setlist & Pete seemed in good spirits. The only downside to the night was the crap comedian at the start.

Setlist (in no order, except for the first and last songs) :

At The Flophouse
Unstookietitled
In Love With A Feeling
Don’t Look Back Into The Sun
Back From The Dead
East of Eden
Sheepskin Tearaway
What Katie Did
The Boy Looked At Johnny
Fuck Forever
Can’t Stand Me Now
Albion
For Lovers
Build Me Up Buttercup
Tears Dry On Their Own
Happy Birthday (to babybear I believe)
Music When The Lights Go Out
New horsey song
Another new song? (I think)
Beg Steal or Borrow
What A Waster
Twist & Shout
Time For Heroes

I didn't take any videos, so any would be appreciated?

+ I get the feeling I'm a minority on here, but it was my first time seeing Alan Wass & I thought he was great!
Get the Writtler's feedback.


20850689-1425526420850030-14254940
Visit French Dog Clothing