Thursday 31 January 2013

Carl Barât : ...more of the same next week...bedroom recording...


From Carl Barat facebook
Everybody here has been wonderful, the perfect guests. I have greatly enjoyed corresponding with you all, well, as much as I could given the rather un-feasable influx of curiosity this evening. I shall return for more of the same next week if that suits? I may even trouble you with the occasional banality throughout the week. Love to you all and I hope you like the bedroom recording I foolishly let slip. Here it is again anyways... XX

Writtler writtled
Really liking this tune!... :D https://soundcloud.com/carlbaratmusic/w ... roses-demo
Sounds like he picked up the guitar again. I love the more "stripped down", organic sound of it but i´m fearing the final version will be totally overproduced (as every song of his last album). It could do with a proper guitar solo though... :smt035

Get the Writtlers' feedback.

Visit French Dog Design Your Own Shop
Visit French Dog Clothing Shop