Saturday 12 October 2013

Babyshambles : Hatfield Forum Videos





Babyshambles played Hatfield Forum on the 11th October 2013.
These videos have been added to the French Dog Blues YouTune Channel.


Writtlerwrittled

I went to Hatfield last night, I thought the band were on top form and sounded as tight as I’ve ever heard them. I thought the new stuff fitted in with the older stuff.

Would have to say perhaps one of the most lacklustre crowds I’ve seen for a ‘Shambles gig in many years of seeing them. Seemed to be a very small percentage of actual fans, a lot of the ‘I wish’ crowd and students from the uni. A lot of the crowd seemed to be there to see whether Peter would turn up, what state he would be in, etc and seemed disappointed that he seemed to be in fairly good shape.

It was pretty obvious even before Peter’s comments at the end about the crowd that he and the band were feeling it was a strange crowd.


Get the Writtler's feedback.



£10 off/€10 off on orders over £50/€50
Voucher code: TREAT13
Period: 8-15 October 2013