Thursday 31 October 2013

Carl Barât : My dearest friends on Facebook...


From Carl Barat Facebook:-
My dearest friends on Facebook
How the devil are you all? Not succumbing to the old seasonal malaise I should hope. I thought it was high time I wrote to you answering a few questions regarding the current situation with my new record. So, I have recorded an album with which I am both truly happy and excited, (the title of which will be revealed forthwith...), things being as they are on the label side of things the release date will not be until the early months of next year I'm afraid, contrary to my previous characteristically optimistic prediction. This does, however give me time to make the best of the artwork and whatnot, so thanks again for your patience XXX.
My dear pal Sarah, who comes on here sometimes, has set me up on Google+ (I know, not a scooby) so's I can do what is called a 'hang out' with you and play some songs down the wire. I'm told I can do this from a pub which will be perfect, so get on that if you fancy it.
Also I'll be around at 8pm on Tuesday the 29th of October for a Facebook Q+A if you're about. I look forward to conversing with you all on subjects such as 'our second favourite soups' and 'whether eternity belongs to the present' etc...
Until then 
Carlo X
Writtler writtled
I was just wondering if there where any release date for Carl barat new album :)

I was just listening to the demo songs they are so fucking great !!!! :party 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEkiqI7zd9c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVQ1JpZgnnM

Get the Writtler's feedback.



Free Delivery
Code: SWEET13
Valid: 30-31st October 2013