Thursday 5 May 2011

Peter Doherty: O2 Academy, Leicester



Peter Doherty played the O2 Academy, Leicester on the 4th May 2011.



Writtler bowsie writtled
I really really enjoyed it.
Agree about the haircut, the boy is looking good!

I think he came on at about 9:40, but then played solid through to 11 - good mix of songs including Bucketshop and Bollywood to Battersea.
He must have known I was there as he pretty much sang my perfect set list.

Had to laugh at a lady who stormed past me because he wasn't on by 9:16 - she was in a right huff saying he was "taking the fucking piss"
Good one love!

Really liked the venue, it has changed since last time I went there - I went before it was taken over by o2. Its opened up really nicely and I'd go there again.

He threw his guitar into the crowd, along with the mic stand, mic and a flag which caused a big ol fight when they were trying to get them back!


All in all a great night, glad I went as I was a bit unsure if I would bother or not.
Hope he carries on in the same way for the rest of the tour!

Now very very tempted to go to Cambridge too...
Get the Writtlers' Feedback.



20425985-13962190
20939156-14321406
Visit French Dog Clothing